Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Christmas music already?.....

I am someone who likes to play Christmas music throughout the year.  I mix it in with my music on my IPod and add it to the shuffle when I am listening to Pandora at work.  I do it when I need a lift, the songs always seem to lift my Spirit.

I was on my way to work this morning and O Holy Night began to play on my IPod.  I always get very emotional when I hear that song.  I love the part of the song that goes:

Long lay the world in sin and error pining
 'Til he appeared and the Soul felt its worth
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn
Fall on your knees

O hear the Angel voices
O night Devine...

What powerful words.  I think about how our Souls pine for God, we search for answers and wait to hear from God.  When we finally recognize the existence of our God, Creator, or whatever you call your Source, your Soul feels its worth, it is aware that it is worthy of love.  That moment of recognition is when we fall on our knees, we surrender it all to our Source and we can hear the Angel voices.  We understand that all there is, is Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment