Tuesday, August 9, 2016

And so it begins...


If you watch Super Soul Sunday you will hear Oprah ask her guests “What do you know for sure?  This is a thought provoking question. You have beliefs, ideas, assumptions, and your faith.  But what do you know for sure?  My answer to the question would be, I know that we choose our life before we enter this earth.   You may wonder how I know this and think I am just assuming it or have faith that it is so.   I know it because I remember the choosing.  I have always had the memory.  I was talking about my experience one time and my Mother said that when I was very young I told her I chose to be here.  I still remember the choosing.  I remember being in the presence of God.  God did not have a physical form and neither did I.  There was communication but not vocal.  I guess I would explain the communication as telepathic.  I was given a choice of lives and   I knew the reasons for why I was given the choices.  I saw the lives and then made my choice. 

Your next thought may be, “if we get to choose our lives then why don’t we all have easy lives?  Interestingly enough the knowledge that I chose my life has been, I believe, what has gotten me through the tough times.  Somewhere deep inside I know that there is a reason I chose the life I am living and the parts that are not easy have their purpose.

Even though I have the memory of the choosing, I do not recall all of the details of the lives I was shown.   If I remembered all of what I was shown I wouldn’t have made any bad decisions.  But I also would not be learning the lessons I was sent here to learn.   

I have always had a strong feeling that there must be a reason the memory is so strong.  I felt when I was young that it was an important piece of information and that I should share it, but, when I did share it I was basically smiled at and given a look that said “good imagination kid”.  I was careful not to tell too many people the story because it was sad when they didn’t understand or accept it as true.  As I grew up I told a few people, those who I felt understood that there was more to our existence.  I have shared the story more as an adult and do not care what kind of looks I get, I know it is an experience I am meant to share.
I would like to share some of the lessons I have learned. I always find I learn best when people share their experiences and I hope that my experiences may help others realize that every experience we have is for a purpose and that we can help others by sharing our experiences.

1 comment:

  1. So deep and accurate. There is a path I'm sure I belong on. I pray I'm taking the right path and only God knows for sure. If I'm not I pray he corrects it. SM Jones

    ReplyDelete