Monday, September 4, 2017

You ARE special...

If you are like me, you probably have a hard time believing you are special.  I remember being told when I was young not to ever think I was better than anyone else.  Who was I to think I was something special?  But the truth is, we are all special and we should not only believe it but live it.

I now know that when you realize the truth, that you are special, you begin to see everyone as special. It does not make you think you are better than others, it makes you appreciate your gifts and the gifts of others.  When you are happy with who you are you shine, and your light shines on others and they begin to see themselves as valuable.

If you haven't done so yet, take some time to look at how special you are and how your gifts help others.  EVERYONE, is special, BELIEVE it!

What gifts do you share with the world....


No comments:

Post a Comment